Pure Electric are currently recruiting for a Warehouse and Workshop Assistant in Glastonbury.
About the role
As Warehouse and Workshop Assistant you will be working in the heartbeat of our operations. Based in our excellent Head Office distribution and repair facility you will be responsible for a variety of tasks from managing stock in and out to repairing ebikes and scooters.
Working as part of a small team and reporting into the Technical Manager you will need a can do attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
What you will be doing….
- Training will be given in scooter repair and limited bike repair
- Accept and process returns (assistant)
- Process B grade scooters for resale – training given. Should be on pace with daily deliveries of returns.
- Process repairs on customers scooters where necessary. Assistant role once trained.
- General warehouse duties including accepting and readying deliveries
- Preparing pallets for return to supplier including all documentation (assistant to manager)
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Stock count duties
- Assisting management with operations
- Assisting mechanics with operations.
- Control of scooter sample fleet
What you will need….
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn and get stuck into new tasks
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- The ability to prioritise work in a fast paced workshop
- You will be organised and methodical in your approach
- Experience working with bikes either professionally or personally would be advantageous but not essential
- An interest in cycling would be a real benefit
Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today.
It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution.
By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in.
We don’t believe we are here to just sell eScooters and eBikes. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England
- Free use of on-site gym, free lunch, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Real career progression opportunities, with the chance to grow as we do
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply today for the Warehouse and Workshop Assistant position.