Location: ADM Protexin, Lopen Head and Ilton
Shifts: rotating early and afternoon (Lopen Head site) and days only (Ilton Site)
Full time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Based at our head office in Somerset we are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse Team.
- Working to ensure smooth running of warehouse.
- Maintaining general warehouse operating procedure, such as; good housekeeping, stock rotation, daily GRN labelling, daily machinery maintenance, wearing of correct PPE, correctly completing all company paperwork etc.
- Ensuring stock is kept in allocated locations, or advising when changes are made.
- Following accurate picking/booking in procedures
- Picking packing and checking Sales Orders correctly prior to despatch
- Assisting with rolling and quarterly stock takes
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations at all times
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A valid Pivot Steer or Man-up Order picker certificate would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, accuracy and precision
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a small team, as well as using own initiative
Our Offer Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment * Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity
- Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company
- Attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits eg subsidised health & fitness offers
- Additional benefits and support for maternity and paternity leave
- ADM are an advocate of having a workforce who are aware of their mental health. In addition to our network of Mental Health First Aiders, all new starters to the business will be enrolled in ‘Mental Health Aware’ training within three months of joining the business.
Learn more about our business at: www.protexin.com and www.adm.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Petherton, TA13 5JH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Counterbalance license (required)
- Flexi truck license (preferred)