We are Buildbase, we employ approximately 2300 brilliant people and we work from around 155 branches around the UK.
What we do
What we do is really simple, we sell building materials to the trade and public. We’re a ‘roll your sleeves up’ business with a can-do attitude and we take pride in serving our local tradespeople and communities.
The role of a Warehouse Operative
You will be working in the yard & warehouse, serving customers and loading/unloading the branch delivery vehicles. A forklift truck licence would be an advantage for this role but training can be provided.
What you’ll get in return
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- The chance to join Grab – our one stop shop for all things discounts, benefits, communications and recognition
- Company bonus scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Awards where our colleagues are recognised quarterly and annually
- A generous staff discount scheme
- A range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
We have a set of values which we strongly believe in. If they speak to you then we have something in common!
We have the know-how We get stuck in We stand together We get it done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.