We are currently offering permanent Warehouse Operative roles to current Internal employees only
Shift pattern 2 Days (06:00-18:00), 2 Nights (18:00-06:00) then 4 days off continuous 24/7 pattern
£22,231pa plus bookable holiday
You will have previous experience of working in a fast paced warehouse environment including the operation of MHE. You will need to be a team player, have good communication skills and have a flexible and adaptable approach to your work. Ideally you will have English and Maths GCSE qualifications, and professional warehouse training certificates are an advantage however full training will be given to any successful candidate.
We offer an annual bonus scheme, company pension and life cover, plus free onsite parking and staff shop.
Key duties will include:
• The receipt, put away, pick and despatch pallets of raw material or finished goods from our Warehouses, through the use of the appropriate MHE. (e.g. VNA, counterbalance, reach truck, ride-on or POEP truck)
• Ensure that the correct quantities of raw materials or finished goods are transacted, through the use of the appropriate ERP or WMS systems and within pre-determined timescales
• Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are employed at all times
• Undertake regular stock checks on an ad-hoc basis or as part of a perpetual inventory checking policy
• To ensure that any waste product that is recyclable is dealt with through the appropriate waste channel
• Ensure that the housekeeping of the area of operation is of a good standard and clear of debris that may compromise a risk to Health and Safety or the mechanical aspects of the MHE
In Bridgwater our 32,000 square metre Warehouse moves an average of 42,000 pallets per month of branded soft drinks, made on site in our factories, to many of the major supermarkets. We work with all the leading UK retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsbury, ALDI and Lidl to produce their private labels and with branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo.
In the UK, the Refresco head office are based in Kegworth, Derbyshire, and we employ 1800 people across 6 sites. Our Global headquarters is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.