Warehouse Stock Controller
A friendly and approachable team player, previous experience of Stock Management systems would be advantageous, but developed IT skills including Databases, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook are essential.
You will have a good standard of English and Maths, and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will need proven analytical and problem solving skills, with a flexible attitude and excellent attention to detail.
About the role
This role is responsible for ensuring that the integrity of all stock records are maintained within our own Warehouses and any external 3PL warehouses used, through the processes of perpetual and certified counting. This is primarily an administrative role but some MHE driving duties may apply from time to time.
The role is conveniently based at our main factory in Bridgwater, which is within walking distance of Bridgwater town centre and just off the M5 at Junction 23 with ample free onsite parking and cycle shelters.
So, what will you be doing?
- To ensure that the recording of stock is undertaken accurately and systematically through either the IMI or iRen systems appropriate to the product type.
- Ensure accurate updating of goods from outside contractors through the production and application of Pallet Identification Labels (PIDs).
- Co-ordination and execution of a Perpetual Inventory counting process that satisfies both the internal and external auditors of the business for finished goods and packaging stocks.
- Co-ordinate and arrange with third party suppliers the movement of stock to and from their premises for the benefit of pre-retail activity.
- Highlight to senior management integrity of stock that may be jeopardised because of an individual or process.
- Stock release after 3-5-7 days depending on stock type and product.
- Early release of stock to ensure loading is complete in a timely manner and to minimise shorting loads/customers.
- Dealing with potential new business products insuring safety and security of the stock.
- Creating and distributing SOPs for stock management as well as rework.
- Raising Requisitions, use of company credit card.
- Problem solve loading issues to new customers.
- Dealing with customers, auditors (internal and external) with traceability exercises.
- Processing customer returns for the Warehouse to receive back into stock.
- Quality assurance of finished product, including spot checks on outer packaging, labelling and other external materials or information, highlighting to technical if applicable.
- Ensure that Quality Managers/other Technical Management have the necessary information in relation to stock releases
- Ensure that disposal notes are signed off with the relevant signatories.
Salary, Shift Patterns and Benefits
Competitive salary, Monday to Friday – 38 hours per week
What we can offer you
We will encourage you to learn and grow while at work, grasping all opportunities that come your way – when you consider our scale and our ambitious growth plans, you can be sure that plenty will.
Our benefits include:
- Life Assurance
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Employee assistance programme and Occupational Health Provider
- Discounted staff shop
- Holidays and a pension scheme
- Employee of the month, sports and social events
- Long service awards
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Outside picnic area
- Cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
Together we are passionate, entrepreneurial, excellent, agile and responsible, our values are essential to driving performance in our business and help us to achieve our vision.
Our drinks on every table. That’s the Refresco vision. We’re thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started…
Our UK Business unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it’s packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
Sounds good? Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to apply online or alternatively, you can post your CV and covering letter to: HR Department, Refresco Beverages Ltd, Unit 4, Express Park, Bridgwater, Somerset TA6 4RN or pop a CV in to our Gatehouse located at the entrance to our main factory, please ensure you include your name, address, email and telephone number and which position you would like to apply for.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at www.refresco.com follow us on LinkedIn @Refresco or click on this link to find out more about Refresco Bridgwater and the people you could be working with Refresco UK Bridgwater – YouTube
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be happy to help.
Refresco believes that the principle of equal opportunities is fundamental to our company’s values. Our long-held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.