Euro Car Parts
Competitive Salary plus Bonus
A day in the life of a Warehouse Supervisor:
The day starts bright and early, at around 7.00am to ensure the branch is ready for the start of the trading day at 8am. Leading the Warehouse team from the front the WS will lead and direct the team to get the stock onto the shelves and ensure the warehouse is neat and tidy, ready to support the branch to reach their daily sales targets.
A WS will look to maintain the highest health and safety standards and maintain the company’s expectation on stock accuracy. They are responsible for running a tight ship and supporting the Operations Manager in training and developing General Assistants to ensure all stock is handled in a way as to minimise the risk of damage while in branch or during delivery. It is all hands on deck to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
Warehouse Supervisors – what we expect:
- A proven track record of working within a supervisory position within a warehouse that deals with high volume product line
- Experience of leading and motivating a team of General Assistants
- Attention to detail with the ability to respond to any requests from branch operations within the specified time.
- Target driven individual with a strong work ethic
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Stock control capability with the ability to accurately check all incoming stock for shortages and damage.
- Great communicator
- Average of 50 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8am – 6pm and alternate Saturdays from 8am – 4pm
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK