We are recruiting for a Web Development and Customer Experience Manager in Bristol/Glastonbury.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 15 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
Responsible for the delivery of the Ecommerce Development Plan including multi site rollout. Development of an A/B testing program whilst driving an excellent onsite customer experience and passionate about conversion, including monitoring and management of customer feedback (including reviews and LiveChat). Monitoring and improvement of the technical KPIs of the site (e.g. Googlepage speed insights).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the delivery of the Ecommerce Development Plan including multi site rollouts.
- Management of the external development agency – from beginning concept of development tickets (including wireframing) through to QA and end reporting of results.
- Managing all operational issues for the global eCommerce websites.
- Management of key user journeys/experiences across all digital channels.
- Development of an A/B testing program using customer research and management of technical SEO improvements and developments.
- Driving an excellent onsite customer experience and passionate about conversion, including monitoring and management of customer feedback (including reviews and LiveChat).
- Monitoring and improvement of the technical KPIs of the site (e.g. Googlepage speed insights).
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent eCommerce experience gained within retail or start up environment.
- A proven track record of managing processes to effectively deliver a best in class online experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building skills and the ability to influence.
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and within teams.
- Accountable by nature with the desire to make an impact. Keen to take ownership in a role with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Excellent awareness and understanding of website development, website UI design, usability, SEO and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce platforms and functionality, ideally with experience of a Shopify platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.