We are recruiting for a Web Editor in Glastonbury/Bristol.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 15 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the Role
Working within our Ecommerce team this role will be responsible for translating our brand tone of voice, lead by our Marketing team, into online optimised copy across all Pure Electric websites. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the execution of written word is consistent across creative banners, product pages and other digital assets (e.g. email). We’re looking for someone with strong Ecommerce based copy experience and the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate will want to make an impact on the brand’s digital growth and enjoy being hands on.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for creation of engaging sales based content required across all Pure Electric sites and channels. Based on consumer behaviour using insight from multiple sources such as user testing, analytics and search behaviour insights from Google.
- Works collaboratively with Ecommerce and Marketing to provide web and content management support to implement the content strategy and trading plans
- Promoting innovation in the creation of digital and web content, to ensure that internal and external audiences receive a high-quality, contemporary web experience
- Ensuring that web content is relevant, of a high standard of factual and editorial accuracy, up to date, consistent, concise, optimised for SEO (mobile first) and accessible to all users.
- Editing, validating and uploading text-based (as well as visual and interactive) content from multiple content contributors.
What you will need:
- Spanish language speaking (ideally native)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills – taking content and curating it for the site – within a fast-paced retail business, and proven ability to prioritise workload to meet critical deadlines
- Prior experience of managing website content and assembling content into standardized templates without customization
- An understanding and appreciation of personas, user journeys, tone of voice, style and how to use these together along with SEO to deliver the best visitor experience for the brand
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate and present information and ideas and effectively influence to ensure you have impact
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.