Web Merchandiser 12 Months FTC
As the Web Merchandiser you will take control of the planning, coordination and delivery of all Web Merchandising across all Screwfix websites.
You will have category responsibility and strive to improve the customer experience, grow sales and increase conversions. You’ll do this by understanding how our customers shop online, translating our merchandising strategy and managing the day-to-day merchandising operations to drive growth. Executing trade plans and reporting at weekly trading meetings are part of that. You’ll also be controlling on and off-site optimisation, as well as reviewing paid campaigns, brand and category landing pages, and providing web data and competition analysis to our buying teams.
- Ambitious to learn and develop new skills
- Experienced in the retail e-commerce industry
- Knowledgeable when it comes to SEO, conversion rate optimisation and web analytics
- Able to influence and motivate others, creating an effective network
- Committed to getting things right, with the ability to prioritise
- Numerical, with strong Excel skills
We’re Screwfix, and we’re proud of it! We’re a team of 12,000, turning over £1.5 billion per year and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 680 stores. A true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Gates on email@example.com
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job