*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing and you will be reporting to the Senior Web Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of merchandisers and for the implementation of the Screwfix and Kingfisher group strategy & best practice for onsite optimisation, merchandising and trading. You will lead and develop a highly motivated team to deliver continued sales growth, build AOV and to improve conversion.
You will have category responsibility and strive to improve the customer experience, grow sales and increase conversions. You’ll do this by understanding how our customers shop online, translating our merchandising strategy and managing the day-to-day merchandising operations to drive growth.
Executing trade plans and reporting at weekly trading meetings are part of that. You’ll also be controlling on and off-site optimisation, as well as reviewing paid campaigns, brand and category landing pages, and providing web data and competition analysis to our buying teams.
- Ambitious to learn and develop new skills
- Experienced in the retail e-commerce industry
- Knowledgeable when it comes to SEO, conversion rate optimisation and web analytics
- Able to influence and motivate others, creating an effective network
- Committed to getting things right, with the ability to prioritise
- Numerical, with strong Excel skills
Contact Jess Gates on email@example.com
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job