As the Web Merchandiser you will take control of the planning, coordination and delivery of all Web Merchandising and Optimisation on the UK Screwfix website.
You will have category responsibility and strive to improve the customer experience, grow sales and increase conversions. You’ll do this by understanding how our customers shop online, translating our merchandising strategy and managing the day-to-day merchandising operations to drive growth.
Executing trade plans and reporting at weekly trading meetings are part of that. You’ll also be controlling on and off-site optimisation, as well as reviewing paid campaigns, brand and category landing pages, and providing web data and competition analysis to our buying teams.
Required skills and experience
- Ambitious to learn and develop new skills
- Experienced in the retail e-commerce industry
- Knowledgeable when it comes to SEO, conversion rate optimisation and web analytics
- Able to influence and motivate others, creating an effective network
- Committed to getting things right, with the ability to prioritise
- Numerical, with strong Excel skills
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com