Weekend Customer Service Advisor – 12 hrs
Weekends 12 hours – 8 hours Saturday – 4 hours Sunday
£9 per hour
To deliver outstanding levels of service to our customers, contributing to the company’s objective of helping our customers get their jobs done quickly, affordably, and right first time.
- You will be responding to customer service enquiries through both voice and non-voice contacts into the Customer Service Team, exceeding customer expectations and delivering the best experience possible to prevent the need to contact us again about the same issue.
- Making key customer service decisions to resolve issues and takes ownership, balancing both the customer and business needs. Coaching our customers to understand how best to shop with us, including online and via the app.
- You will be expected to deliver KPIs consistently, including both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Maximising relevant sales opportunities through the use of natural sales conversations and delivering AOV targets.
- You will accurately record information on our systems, ensuring attention to detail. Keeping up to date on all communications to deliver the most accurate information to our customers.
- You will be a Screwfix brand ambassador for Screwfix and Screwfix services.
- Taking opportunities to learn new skills, including Social Media, International, Email contact and other admin tasks.
- Provide accurate and valuable customer insight to drive continuous improvement for customer and colleague processes
- Proven capability to deliver the highest levels of customer service, highly articulate and empathetic with good problem-solving methodology.
- A confident yet balanced decision maker for customer service scenarios
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment is essential, in a Contact Centre environment would be desirable.
- Competent user of all Microsoft applications.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job