The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
Role WIMS Coordinator
Site based role
· Act as main contact with New Starters to communicate the Onboarding process
· Liaise with Credence on all vetting cases
· For all Prior Clearance cases, issue required documentation and follow correct procedure for verifying ID documentation. Liaise with JV security vetting departments to obtain Annex O details and submit cases to SVU.
· Liaise with Line Managers to ensure all minimum Competencies and Qualifications are in place and evidence is obtained and uploaded to BC.
· Full understanding of WIMS system to load new MSWs and compliance with C&Q matrix.
· Manage each caseload to ensure all Trade Test , HPC Introductions, CCNSGs and Safety Critical Medicals are booked within the correct timescales, coordinate dates with attendees and issue joining instructions.
· Follow up on all post requisite training and upload all evidence to BC for site induction, Product Induction and Safety Behavioural Training.
· Review all WIMS reports and ensure all expired training is rebooked within the correct timescales and evidence is uploaded to BC.
Qualification and Experience:
Modern apprenticeship in Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience
Proven track record in all aspects of Administration in a fast moving environment Experienced in diary management Strong IT skills required.
Attributes and Skills:
Positive, can-do mentality Strong team player Flexible and adaptable Able to manage a busy workload and multiple priorities Clear communicator at all organisation level
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Share this job