The Dry Log Company
Yard Supervisor / Yard Operative
Start Date: ASAP
The Dry Log Company Ltd is looking for hard-working operatives to work at the family run processing facility in Hemyock, Devon.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 0700 hrs to 1700 hrs.
You must be self-motivated and reliable as you will be working outside, within a yard environment.
You will also be on the log delivery rota so will need to have a Full Drivers Licence.
The role would suit those with a forestry or agricultural background.
Duties of the Operative
- Operating the firewood log processor
- Loading and operating the kiln
- Loading and moving woodchip
- Splitting and bagging logs
- Liaising with the office to ensure supply meets demand
- Log delivery
Experience and Requirements
- Fork Truck
- JCB Handler Driving
- Competent with a chainsaw – preferable
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and common sense
If you meet the requirements and feel that this role is right for you then please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- JCB Handler: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chainsaw ticket (Preferred)
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Visit the website to learn about the company.
Share this job