Woolavington Primary School
Year 4/5 Class Teacher
Maternity cover for Year 4/5 Class Teacher
Woolavington Village Primary School, Bridgwater
Main Scale 1 – 6, open to ECTs, starting ASAP
12 month contract or upon the return of the post holder
Clevedon Learning Trust is actively looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Class Teacher for Woolavington Village Primary School for maternity cover in our year 4/5 class. Any experience in leadership of maths or wider curriculum subjects would also be desirable.
Woolavington Village Primary School and Nursery is a vibrant and welcoming village school serving the village of Woolavington and the surrounding area. At Woolavington we live and work together as a community to create a happy, secure and successful learning environment where children are valued as individuals and encouraged to fulfil their potential.
Our school provides a very engaging and inclusive education for all of the children in our care. Our curriculum is broad and balanced and addresses our children’s academic, social, creative, physical and spiritual needs and offers equal opportunity to all. We encourage high standards of achievement through purposeful learning experiences and relate these back to our core values; Tolerance, Respect, Understanding, Strength, Trust.
The Trust offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work at a unique village school
- A team with a great sense of fun, passion and dedication, where the children’s learning and enjoyment is at the forefront of all we do
- A beautiful rural setting with our own Forest School on site and strong links to the local community
The Trust is looking for a teacher who is:
- Inspirational, dedicated and committed to creating a stimulating learning environment
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil attainment, progress and behaviour
- Committed to developing the full potential of all children
- Able to play a key role in the implementation of an exciting, creative and engaging curriculum
We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff through the expertise across the Clevedon Learning Trust.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding children and has a culture of vigilance to support this. The post holder will be required to undergo a disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service before taking up employment.
Please find application details on the school website and email completed application forms and covering letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 January 12 noon Interview date: TBC