Butlin’s are looking for aspiring chefs to learn, earn and grow at thier totally unique Chef Academy!
Do you enjoy learning new skills, getting stuck in and being a part of something that is totally unique?
The Butlin’s Chef Academy is a development programme like no other that will give you the skills to set you up in your career as a chef.
Whether you have never worked in a kitchen before and don’t know your julienne from your brunouise (they are both ways of cutting stuff), or you have started your career and want to challenge yourself to learn from the best, the Butlin’s Chef Academy will give you an experience unique in the world of hospitality.
Not only that, you will be doing it in a business where they truly care for each other and thier passion is in building careers that create smiles.
The academy programme and apprenticeship last 12-18 months, after which you will be ready to step up into your next role as a chef within one of thier restaurants.
Butlin’s Chef Academy will provide you with;
- A two week residential training course in Minehead, Bognor Regis or Skegness to kickstart your chef career with Butlin’s in a purpose built training kitchen
- A unique and purpose-built training programme, with each class limited to 12 places to ensure the maximum amount of individual learning and support
- Great rates of pay and benefits throughout the training with live-in accommodation available
- Experience in both commercial and bespoke kitchens cooking a wide range of foods and cuisines
- A permanent contract with a guaranteed pay rise when you complete the programme
- Training towards a Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship, fully funded by Butlin’s
- Masterclasses, industry visits and chef experiences built around seasonality
In return they are looking for;
- A passion and energy for food
- A commitment to grow and develop your career at Butlin’s
- A willingness to learn and get stuck in
Places are limited so click on the button below to find out how you can get ahead of the curve.