To support local businesses to get ready after Covid restrictions are lifted, Somerset West and Taunton Council, West Coast 360 and Skill Up West Somerset are pleased to offer FREE training to employers, their staff and anyone interested in working in the hospitality and leisure industry.
These courses are for West Somerset residents whether you are returning to work after furlough, wishing to gain more skills or looking to start a career in this sector.
Please follow links below:
The Welcome Host Gold is a highly recognised training programme that covers the core skills needed to deliver excellent customer service.
For more information on the course please go to Welcome Host Gold.
The online course will run on 2 separate days on Tuesday 4th and Friday 7th May 2021 10.00-12.30 via Zoom. Attendance on both days is required to achieve the certificate.
The course is fully funded on completion of the WC360 Ambassador Programme. To register please click HERE
Please scan or email a copy of your Ambassadors certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive confirmation of your place on the Welcome Host Gold course.
PLEASE NOTE: PLACES ARE LIMITED.
To register for these course please follow the links:
- Returning to Work During and After Covid. Duration 25 minutes – Returning to work after covid
- Level 1 Food Safety & Hygiene. Duration 50 minutes – Level 1 Food Safety & Hygiene
- Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene. Duration 70 minutes – Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene
- Food Allergy Awareness Training. Duration 35 minutes – Food Allergy Awareness Training
- First Aid at Work Refresher Training. Duration 80 minutes – First Aid at Work Refresher Training
PLEASE NOTE ALL OF THE ABOVE COURSES ARE FUNDED BY WEST COAST 360 AND SKILL UP WEST SOMERSET: LIMITED SPACES APPLY!
For full details please visit the West Coast 360 website.