Somerset Jobs pricing
- Jobs listed for up to 30 days
- Included in job alert emails
- Added to Google Jobs
- New - check how many hits you get
- Added to our social platforms
- Standard plus extras
- Featured ads get seen first
- Include a promo video
- Added to Facebook jobs
- Job of the day on local radio***
- Upgraded plus extras
- Featured job for the week on air
- Mentioned twice or more daily
- Each day Mon - Fri***
- Jobs listed for up to 30 days
- Tailor your requirements
- RSS / XML feeds suitable
- Discounts available
- Radio campaign ideas if required
Discounts available for multiple ads.
Charities, schools & agencies are also invited to call us on 01823 777000 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also email the full job ad details and a BIG logo and we will upload it for you.
We can use RSS / XML feeds. Please contact us to discuss options.
List your job today
- Manage your jobs from the employer dashboard.
- Candidates can be directed to your own company website if preferred.
- Check your job ad stats easily.
Include your brand video
- Stand out from the crowd and improve brand awareness. Simply add a YouTube or Vimeo link. (Featured only)
Add your event with us
- Get your recruitment event noticed by job hunters.
- Events added to Google
Get started in 3 easy steps
Create an account & submit your job (Or email it to us)
- Use a company email address (where possible)
- Ensure you complete as much information on both your company profile and the job detail. (Especially the tags as this will enable quick search.)
Choose your listing options
- Select your package, go standard or upgrade it for extra features.
Find your future staff!
- Simply view the job applications. (Unless your own company website has been used for job applications.)
- Jobs will auto expire on the closing date you choose or you can update and amend at any time.
“I like the homepage layout, easy to navigate and I like the job hunters vs employers menu at the top.
The filter options are very handy with options I haven’t seen before.
Very useful to list upcoming career events – I like the calendar view option of this as well.”
“Wonderful to see a website dedicated to Somerset employment opportunities. It looks professional and easy to navigate.”
“This looks really good. Nice design and it seems easy to follow”
What are we doing to help get your job noticed?
As much as possible with more to come!
Radio station partners
We have now teamed up with 4 Somerset radio stations who will read a “job of the day” or a “featured job” on air.
Job of the day is one job each day, twice a day, 5 days a week. 5 spaces per station available.
Featured job for the week is the same but one space per week per station.
Please contact us for availability. Subject to presenter availability. Upgraded/featured job packages only.
This is a great way to help let Somerset know what jobs are available plus you get a company plug on air for free!
This service covers a lot of Somerset and we are exploring more options to do even more.
Somerset Community Radio Stations are proudly run by volunteers which may mean if availability is limited some shows maybe pre-recorded in advance